View all facilities

Sunnyside Cemetery

CivicSend Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow
Other Link Sunnyside Cemetery Search

Features

  1. Inactive
Location
This cemetery is located on the west side of North-Fairfield Road, a couple hundred feet north of Kemp Road.

Brief History
This was the site of the old Mount Pisgah German Reformed Church, which was holding services as early as 1809, and was on land owned by Jonathon Harshman at that time.

The earliest know burial was John Helmer in 1823, with other burials ranging from 1875 to 1957. Surnames of Cyphers, Goldshot, Harshman, Howett, Koogler, Reigelsperger, Sensenbaugh, Swigert, and Trubee can be found here.