Citizens Online Police Reporting System
Welcome to the Beavercreek Police Department Online Citizen Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please review the following elements to determine if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the City of Beavercreek City limits?
- There are no known suspects?
- This is not a motor vehicle accident?
- If this is a theft, the value of property is less than $1000?
- If this is a theft, it DOES NOT involve stolen firearms (guns), license plates, medicine, driver’s license, credit cards, checks, stolen motor vehicle or hazardous material?
- There is not evidence to indicate the crime is a hate crime or bias related?
- There is no potential evidence connected to the crime that needs to be evaluated or collected.
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please scroll down for a list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: “Your online police report has been submitted” showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime. Be advised that intentionally making a false report is a violation of Ohio law and is subject to both criminal and civil penalties.
Using the Beavercreek Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents:
- Commendation of Employee
- Complaint or Accusations
- Crime Tip
- Harassing Phone Call
- Identity Theft
- Lost Property
- Vacation House Watch
- Criminal Damage to Property
- Criminal Mischief (no damage) to Property
- Theft from Vehicle Criminal Damage to Vehicle
- Criminal Mischief (no damage) to Vehicle
Online Police Reporting Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do if Online Incident Reporting is not right for me?
If your incident is an emergency, call 911. If non-emergency call 937-426-1225.
What if this happened in another city? Can I file a report using this online police citizen reporting system?
No, If a crime took place outside of the Beavercreek city limits please call the police department for that city.
Can I use Online Incident Reporting for the theft involving stolen firearms (guns), license plates stolen motor vehicles, or hazardous materials?
No, additional information may be required for follow up and entry of the property into the State of Ohio Law Enforcement Automated Data System (LEADS).
What is a known suspect?
A known suspect is when you or someone else knows the person or where to find the person who committed the crime or the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in.